Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Leica strap
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 23:00:28 -0500

Bob wrote:
>On the subject of straps for M's, does anyone know where I can get shoulder
>straps that don't have metal buckles and the rest of the hardware that can
>easily abrade bodies?

I take my camera straps to the local shoe repair and have them glued and
stiched sans buckles.  He charges me about $4 per strap, they are sturdy and
cannot possibly mar my cameras finish.  With my M6 the only thing that comes
into contact of the side of the camera near the lugs is nylon.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA