Subject: Re: [Leica] in the Bay Area?
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:43:07 -0700

Thanks for all of the suggestions, folks!

I have been to Friends of Photography before and enjoyed it. Thanks for the
reminder-it would not do to attend a convention at the Moscone Center and
overlook this :-) I may not make it out to San Mateo for the swap meet, but
the Palo Alto shop is a pretty sure bet.

I am armed with the Sunday Examiner/Chronicle (I admit that I was mostly
looking at the dining section)  and think I have a transit map somewhere. I
generally prefer to travel by rail where possible.

Fortunately, I do not have to travel far to see Leica Fotographie: A Denver
dealer carries it. I am not what you'd call a regular reader, though I've
been known to pick up an occasional issue, if it seems particularly relevant
to me.