Subject: Re: [Leica] hong kong, bangkok, bali
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:35:21 -0800

Yes, indeed.......ALL my gear is 100% insured and I will get a check for full
sales price when I return, if they are stolen.  It would still suck though,
if my gear
was stolen halfway through the trip.....then I'd be forced to buy
international
warranty stuff if I wanted to shoot the rest of the trip.

At 08:23 PM 12/30/97 -0600, Eric Welch wrote:
>At 03:01 PM 12/30/97 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>Any tips for not getting my chrome R8 stolen, and for not standing out like
>
>Insurance.
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/