Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 11:57:46 EST

Maybe they have stopped making it, but my favorite slide film has always been
Kodachrome 25--if you have the light. I used to use if for slides of artist's
work, and they were always delighted. However, I used two Norman 2400 light
heads driven by a 1000 Watt-second power supply. Almost twice as bright as
full sun. I don't know Fuji products very well as I now use Tmax 100 for
almost everything. Another great film. Enough opinions for one day. Happy new
year to all, Joe Stephenson