Subject: Re: [Leica] Handgrip
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 16:25:28 -0600

At 09:34 AM 01/01/98 -0800, you wrote:
>George,
>Can you mount the 135 2.8 with the grip on?

I haven't got the 135/2.8, so I can't say for sure.  Looking at the camera
from the lens side, the far right side of the grip handle lines up with the
middle of the shutter release button.  It seems as if there is enough room
for the viewfinder on the 135 elmarit-M, because the viewfinder window
doesn't extend past the film rewind release lever. Someone who has actually
tried this combination will have to verify that it actually works.

- -GH