Subject: Re: [Leica] Shops in Baltimore
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 09:51:33 -0500

Ernest Nitka wrote:

> Howdy:  Are there photo shops worth going to in Baltimore.  I will be
> there in
> February and need recommendations.  TIA

Ernest,

Slim pickins, I'm afraid. Service Camera on Charles Street is worth a cab
ride to look around. Closer to Washington, Penn Camera in Rockville or
Industrial Photo in Silver Spring are your best bets.

Sorry, there are no definitive stores that I've discovered as yet. Would
love to be proven wrong. Anyone?

David W,.Almy
Annapolis, Maryland