Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 16:36:29 -0600

At 03:14 PM 1/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear fellow Luggers;
>
>I went to my local camera shop today and was shown a FAX stating from Leica
>announcing a new M6 with .85 magnification viewfinder and no 28mm frame
>lines. List price is $2495, with no rebate mentioned.

Probably because that's what an M6 costs without the rebate? That must be
selling price. Either that, or this camera is less expensive than an M6.
Cool! That's going to be my second rangefinder lens to go with my 75.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lives of great men all remind us,