Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeking advice on photo career
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 08:02:09 +0100

Charlie,

Then select the 2/90 M Summicron. The brides will love you.

Maybe a current 28 (with ext viewer) on your 2-nd M3 DS.
Or you change the 2-nd M3 into a M4-P (still rather cheap -
for Leica at least).

Try to take *unusal, but good* portraits of the most important
members of the upper class (in your city) and their beloved, pets
included. It's that, what works with painters usually.

Sorry - no other ideas for your retirement career :)

Alf