Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Scanner Question
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 22:40:42 +0200

Hi Richard

I have the Olympus ES-10 and use it for scans for the internet, scans for
company house journals, and Just scanned images for a CD cover. All of them
look fine. It's not by any means the best scanner, but it's (as far as I can
see) the best film scanner for the money. If you need info, I'll be happy to
discuss via pvt e-mail. All the pix on my website http://hgphoto.home.ml.org
are done using the scanner in question.

Best wishes

Harold