Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 21:20:58 EST

<< Art, You think that a 650 Bonneville leaks. Try a 850 Norton Combat
Commando,
 it would leave a puddle that had oil explorers excited. At one time i owned a
 Norton Manx featherbed, oiled by "total loss" system, which meant that the
oil
 was transferred on to the driver as it came off the bike. That's why I
 appreciate leicas, they do not leak and neither does Beemer Bikes. I have
 promised my wife never to get another bike, but we can always dream can't
we.A
 couple of M6's and a M2, a nice 1000 cc RT, a tankbag with maps and
saddlebags
 with film and change of clothing, unlimited time etc. We never grow up do
 we!!!
 Tom A

What kinds of Leicas are these?
Charlie