Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatteron Camera Inc.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 23:53:47 -0800

I second Eric's comments.  I even feel happy to dial his number and
actually have HIM answer the phone.  We're in a time where voice
mail/automated services and bad customer service prevail at most big
companies and I've always had a great experience with Don.  In fact,  I
just ordered something from him today.  His phone rings off the hook,  but
he's never been less than pleasant..not matter how swamped he is.

Just some thoughts.  Maybe give him another shot.
Gabe