Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatteron Camera Inc.
From: David Guidry <Dave-Sherry@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 07:21:31 -0600

I don't know anything about Chatteron. I do know know that when I encounter
sales people (especially owners) who show a lack of willingness to:
1. Go the extra mile for my business
2. Give good customer service
3. Answer my related questions
4. Work a little for the sale
etc., etc. my money is spent elsewhere. Gee whiz, an M6 and a 28mm lens -
that's a lot of money to me. Is the M6 and lens he's selling somehow unique? I
mean unique enough that you would be willing to give your money  to someone who
is reluctant to look up a serial nimber? My guess is you can easily find
another dealer willing to reference the information you need and deliver the
same product for a comparable price.

Dave Guidry