Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of new/used Leica dealers ...
From: CapsTeeth <CapsTeeth@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:43:05 EST

Let me put in my vote for Jim Kuehl.  I have dealt with all the major Leica
dealers and I have found him to be (so far) the most honest, reliable and his
prices have always been the lowest as well.  He is also a very pleasant
person.   The only difficulty with Jim is that his phone line is continuously
busy so you either have to call after hours and leave a message, or else fax
him.  Perhaps Don Chatterton is a great guy once you get to know him, but the
couple times I've talked to him his attitude irritated me enough that I didn't
want to buy from him.  I agree with others who have praised Tamarkin.  Only
occasionally have I found a really great price on something there, but their
attitude is always helpful and customer-oriented.

Doc