Subject: Re: [Leica] Old Leica, Old Photographer
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 98 23:25:13 -0500

ted grant wrote

>What else can I say and do after being the official photographer for Noah
>and the launching of the Ark? :)

you must be one hell of a swimmer considering Noah and wife and a bunch
of animals were all that were on the ark, or did you dress up like a
horse and sneak on?

I guess that cow smell that you got dumped on you last year was a piece
of cake after riding on an ark with that many animals!  :):):)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto