Subject: [Leica] Finder usage
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 02:23:44 -0500

LUG,

Just curious about technique when it comes to using auxiliary finders on
M bodies. As I approach nearer the day when I will have a lens that
requires a supplemental finder (21mm or 24mm) I've been wondering what
the best approach is to focusing and framing. Is it best to preset
distance and just frame through the auxiliary finder? Or focus and then
frame? Or go with hyperfocal focusing? Thoughts and pearls of wisdom are
always appreciated.

Carl S.