Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:13:55 -0500

re. auxiliary finders costs:

The Russian finder ($140) -- The Bower finder ($200) --
The Contax G finder ($165) -- The Leica (plastic) finder ($300)

The older metal Leitz finder ridiculously expensive ($400+).

It sure shakes you at the prices for these finders and if I had of known
they were eventually going to cst this kind of money I think I would havw
elded my metal Leica viewfinder on top of the camera.

In the good old days :) the metal Leica finder cost $90.00 and the 21mm
lens $381.00 dollars. Cdn.  Just thought I'd make your day. :)

Lost two of them. One in the runway at the Mirabel airport while
underconstruction, the other one some where in the world, so if any of you
guys find one it's mine! :)  The third one rarely left the equipment case.

ted