Subject: Re: [Leica] new Black Star book
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:41:19 +0100

Actually, I'm not exactly sure of the lens: While it looks like a
35 Elmar, I'm irritated by size and shape of the hood. On the other
side: if it's a 35, the external finder would match.

Maybe some more experienced LUG knows - someone who took pix during
that period in the Warners Studios, or in 1812 on the Canadian side,
or at Noah's Arche?        ;)

Alf