Subject: [Leica] Off Subject
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:06:47 -0800

I have decided that I no longer want to pack around more that a couple of M
bodies and a pocket full of lenses ................ so ..................
before I put these out on the front lawn with a "for sale" sign I thought I
would let you all know.

1 ea. Brooks-Veriwide, almost mint with a 120/220 interchangeable back (
you can still find spares ). It has a very sharp f8.0 Schneider 47mm
Super-Angulon and a detachable finder. This camera is great for interiors,
architectural, landscapes etc. (Even did some fashion stuff with it once.)
This camera will give you a better than 90 degree view on a 6x9 negative
and it has built in bubble levels. It is not heavy and can be used eye
level much like an M series with a view finder attached. 	Asking $1500.

Also have ..............

1 ea. 5x7 flat bed view camera with 5x7, 4x5, and 5x7 split backs, 120 roll
film back, 210 convertible Schneider Symmar lens, a few 5x7 holders, Zone 6
wood tripod with carry case and Bogen head. I think there might be a few
other things with it but I will need to dig it out and see. The camera has
a great bellows draw and is a good studio machine but I would not like to
go trekking very far with it. I have not thought much about the price but
it will be under $1000 for all.

If interested, e-mail me privately.

Cheers,
David Medley