Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 11:35:51 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> And before I'd pay that kind of money for a viewfinder  (even though I get
> paid a bundle today compared to what I did in 1967)  I'd buy some bottles
> of scotch and wing it using the M6 viewfinder knowing I've got lots more
> around what I can see. :)

ted,

Only one person can look through a finder at a time.  But if two people
share that bottle of scotch (I want the $200 (now $300) bottle you
pointed out to me in your den), then I'll bet they can see all kinds of
visions through the viewfinder in the bottom of their glasses.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego