Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 20:08:06 EST

Ted, I have a 35 mm Leitz viewfinder for the 35mm lens on the M3. It's in the
original box and the price is marked on the bottom: $21.00. It was purchased
in the middle 1950s. And, yes, I wish I had bought a lot of things--or kept
the things I did buy --in the past.

For my own part, I like to stay with 28 and 50mm lenses on the Leica and use
my SLR for shorter and longer focal lengths. No camera (even a Leica) is best
for everything. Joe Stephenson