Subject: [Leica] Fewer frames in M6 viewfinder ?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:11:23 -0500

Tom (Baltimore) wrote:

>Has anyone heard of the M6 being available with fewer viewfinder frames
>? I want an M6 with frames for a 28, 50 & 90 only, each showing one at a=

>time...(as in the M2)  Any ideas ?

Tom,

The closest solution of what you want is a Minolta CLE

CLE  28/40/90     =3D   28  28+40  28+90

The Rokkor 28 make the 35mm frame appear on a Leica M6.
(If you keep the finger on the lens release button of the body =

when you put it on a M6 and you continue to turn slightly you will
have the 28mm frame. Fortunately the lens hood is round.)

If you use the CLE with a Leica-M 28mm you will have the 90 with the 28
frame.
(except with lens before Nr 2 411 001)

Lucien
BELGIUM