Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso and flash sync
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 11:30:35 -0500

With the viso II I adjust it so there is about a 1mm gap between the
shutter button and the screw on the end of the viso arm. With the viso III,
I adjust it so that the mirror releases just as the screw on the viso arm
touches the shutter button. I don't know if the is "proper" way, but it
works fine.

kw

>While on the subject of visos what is the proper way of adjusting the
>length of the shutter release so that the mirror is properly out of the way
>when the shutter opens, but only just? Trial and error is my current method
>and is very slow as you have to develop the film to find out. Any help much
>appreciated.

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>