Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder site
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:33:16 +0100

Yes, for me it is more than just a tool for fast winding, in the same way
that Leica is more than just another camera.
Tom A. has a genuine feel for the Leica traditions, and I am impressed that
he has managed to develop a much improved version, that is still so close to
the original Leicavit MP, both in looks and functions.

I have just included a picture of a Leica MP body with original Leicavit MP
winder, for those who might want to see what it looked like, in the good old
days.
/Hans