Subject: Re: [Leica] 2-cam to 3-cam conversion?
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:02:39 +0800

At 09:22 AM 1/12/98 EST, you wrote:
>Sherry Krauter of Golden Touch in upstate New York (914-496-8834) also does
>this.  It is usually easily done, and not prohibitively expensive, although
>the cost can vary depending on the age of the lens.  Seems to me the last
time
>I had one done it was in the neighborhood of $ 125 plus or minus a bit, and
>that was 5-6 years ago.

Hi Luggers,

I recently inquired about this & according to Sherry "To triple cam, the
price varies from $110.00 - $175.00, depending
on the lens, as there are different kits for different lenses.  The
entire aperture ring gets changed, so that you can see the setting in
the viewfinder.  Thanks for the inquiry.  Best regards, Sherry"

Regards

Ferdinand