Subject: [Leica] Kodakchrome vs. Velvia
From: Tony Chang <stchang@novice.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:47:30 -0500

Hello LUGGER,

I just bought a roll of Kodakchrome 64 from a local store.  It did not only
cost me 40cnd to buy/develope the slide, I have to wait for 10 days to send
it to NJ for processing.  The local mini lab owner told me that there is no
lab allow to process Kodakchrome here in Canada.  Is it true?

I have always used Velvia, Provia and Astia extensively and am wondering
how much difference (if any better) will I notice on the Kodakchrome 64?
What is so good about Kodakchrome?  Last longer?

All comments are greatly appreciated.

Tony Chang
Tony Chang
4B Co-Op Chemical Enginnering