Subject: [Leica] SV: ÄLeicaÅ Re: Berlin trip and Re:Ac cessory 14167
From: Johnsson Stefan <stefan.johnsson@km.se>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 19:13:21 +0100

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for this answer on my two questions. One thing confuses me a
little. Marc wrote that I need the 16471/OTRPO adapter, and you that I
need the 16464(OTZFO)  adapter. What is the difference between them? And
do you have any idea of how much to pay for this adapter (which I
presume isn't produced anymore)?

Thanks in advance,

/Stefan
>----------
>Fr=E5n: 	A S Jordan[SMTP:andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net]
>Skickat: 	den 13 januari 1998 15:07
>Till: 	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Ang=E5ende: 	=C4Leica=C5 Re: Berlin trip and Re:Accessory 14167
>
>Stefan Johnsson inquired  a few days ago about  Leica dealers in =
Berlin.
>Back in
>June when we were all excited about the 35mm f2 asph, I ordered one, =
after
>several transatlantic inquiries, from Wustefeld Foto in Berlin.  They =
sold
>the lens at a fair price and within six days from the time I placed the
>order, the lens arrived at my house, carefully packed, and with a two =
year
>international guarantee.  The salesman was very knowledgeable  and =
helpful.
>It seems that this is a major camera store, soecializing in Leica in =
Berlin.