Subject: [Leica] Birthday thanks
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:59:26 -0800

To all you LUGpeople who wished me a happy Birthday, many many thanks. I
made a Leica decision today. I'm going to sell my M2 and buy an M6 .85
(anybody know the official name?) as soon as they are available. I love my
M2 and think the new M6 is simply an M2 with meter and easy load system
(obviously plus newer insides) and will take Tom's rapidwinder (I have one
waiting). I know I'll love it. The Nikkor T*ED 270mm and 360mm lenses that
I had on order came in yesterday (large format) so everything's rosy. Oh
yeh, started a real job the other day as well. I've worked as a consultant
for the past 20 years but this company made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
So I went for it. You can find the company at:

http://www.silicongaming.com

Thanks again everybody,

:-)

Jim Brick