Subject: was: [Leica] bokeh Now: old topics
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 16:20:36 -0500

At 12:16 PM 15-01-98 -0500, you wrote:
[snip]
>began pumping the pedal, the passenger screamed, " HERE WE GO AGAIN...!"
>This echos my sentiments about BOKEH exactly! somebody send him the Bokeh
>101 file... PLease!
>dwpost@msn.com

I think that people should be aware that the number of people with Internet
access is still growing quite rapidly, and many of the subscribers on the
Leica list today were not members 6 months ago.  So we should expect and be
tolerant of questions that may appear to re-surface now and again.  Almost
certainly someone soon will ask about the Noctilux, the DR Summicron, is
the M6 better than the M3, Tom's rapidwinder (me!), which R4 is no good,
etc.,  all topics that have come up before.   It is the nature of the game.

Dan C.