Subject: [Leica] Frame Counter
From: doerich <doerich@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:51:36 +0900

Attention fellow M-6 owners.

After resetting the frame counter (by opening the bottom) and firing
three frames, does it read "1" or "0"?  Mine reads "0", but I swear that
it used to reach "1" after loading film and firing three frames.  I also
have a Contax S2b, which has a manual frame counter, and that reads "1"
after three frames.  Is the counter on my M-6 misaligned, or did it
always reach "0" after the third shot?

Thanks.
Bob