Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Don't quit you night job!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 22:41:00 -0500

Harrison wrote:

<<<<     ******I LOVE THE R8.....IT IS A LIFE SAVER!!!!*****   >>>>>>>>

Folks,
Now about this time a year ago all the "nay sayers" were going on about the
R8 being, ugly, fat, bulky, heavy and I need not go on! :)  Like the song,
"What a difference a day makes." we just change the words to, "What a
Difference a Year Makes!" :) and it fits the R8.:)

Actually the positives built to out weigh the nay sayers comments as the
year went along and now we have Harrison just having his Life Saved by an R
8! :)

Now what else does one need as a recommendation to buy a camera? :)

Man it saved someones life! :)

And you guys thought I was loosing it all this time? Well OK don't answer
that, thank you. :)

ted