Subject: Re: [Leica] CLE lenses on M bodies
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:49:57 -0600

At 09:57 AM 1/16/98 -0400, you wrote:

>3. Leica doesn't like to admit, that a competitor's lenses can be used
>successfully on an M body. Minolta is something of an ex-wife to Leica now.
>
>4. Leica is plain wrong (unlikely but not impossible).

These two choices are not true. Leica has never felt obligated to lie to
support their equipment. At least I've yet to experience such pettiness.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The young child is looking in the world to find himself -
reflected in a mirror with a thousand faces.

- -Maria Montessori