Subject: [Leica] Difference between M 90mm & R 90mm.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 18:19:14 -0800

Hello all.

Well, tomorrow's the big camera show in Buena Park and I love "hunting"
around whether I need something or not.  Here's my question.  I have an M6
w/35mm f2 lens as well as an R4s with a 50mm Summicron, a 90mm f2.8 and a
135 f2.8.  As far as quality goes, what is the true difference in quality
between an 90mm M 2.8 lens and an R 90mm 2.8 lens.  I raise the question
because I'm debating on going for a second M lens and was thinking of a
"90" but wanted to know what the quality differences are.

As usual, thanks ahead of time.
Sincerely,
Gabe