Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle Film Works
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 11:43:53 -0600

At 02:18 AM 1/18/98 -0500, you wrote:

>learn and prosper from this groups response. I surely hope so. If they have
>integrity I sincerely wish them the best.  Respectfully,   Seattle Scott

Not a chance. You can't get a snake-oil salesman (whose known for decades
what it sell) to change its marketing strategy.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
that will endure as long as life lasts.

Rachel Carson