Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Light Meter
From: Cary Conover <leicary@tdi.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 00:50:36 -0500

Tom Shea's post compelled me to finally post this to the group. This is
something I've been wondering: How is the M6 meter supposed to detect
the difference in frames? I've tried to get the meter to give off a
different reading by switching the frames lever (as if trying to use it
as a spot meter) but it doesn't seem to affect the reading at all.
Furthermore, frames for 28/90, 35/135, and 50/75 show up at the same
time...so how is the meter supposed to "know" which lens is in use?

I'm thinking it's just one meter all the time, regardless of what
position the frames are in.

Cary Conover
Monroe, Michigan