Subject: [Leica] NOVOFLEX ADAPTOR
From: "Kai Ling OH"<okl2@hdb.gov.sg>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 16:45:59 +0800

I  have  checked  with  novoflex,  the adaptor  for  Contax RF to Leica M39
screw mount body,
Leicont, is for Contax Rangefinder lenses (Not the current G, nor SLR, but
the  Contax  II,  III,  IIA, IIIA, ...). Unfortunately, it does not coupled
with the range finder.
Well  I  intend to use the excellent 21/4.5 Biogon with the Leicont adaptor
to my Leica M3.
I  am not sure if Novoflex is ready to make a range finder coupled version.
But I believe it will
 be at least double.triple the current price.

Regards
Kai Ling