Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: deception
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 01:44:28 -0500 (EST)

- - my new M6 won't hardly be broken in by then, and none of my kids know
how to use it - and worse, they don't care! --Dick Hemingway
Dick,

Maybe it's best that your kids don't care. But other kids will care. Find
those kids.
Film photography and Leica M's don't go out of style. Neither does breathing.
Basics remain constant in the face of technological effects and the
vicissitudes of temporal change. What remains useful is what we have. You got
an M6.

Bob R