Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: deception
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 00:46:18 -0500

Tomm wrote:

<<<While i'm theoretically about 25 years behind you guys on getting to the
big LUG list in the sky, I  like that image. I'm not a religious man, but
if there's a heaven it would suit me just fine to share it with a bunch of
Leica shooters sharing cow dung stories and comparing lenses. It's kind of
a nice thought.>>>>>

Tom,

Nice thoughts thankyou.

Now here's the deal, Dick and I will round-up all the old Leica's, and when
you get there we'll make you a partner providing you bring lots of film for
us. And your piece of the partner action will be the "haggle fun" selling
the collectors.

As the "Collectors arrive" (well there will so be a few!) :) we'll let you
sell them these nice brand new looking Leica's, of course a model of their
choice, us having corraled all of them in back of cloud 9 some place. :)

We might yet have a problem with me getting there even before you. Simply
because I've become a mean assed son of a bitch! God wont have me! And the
devil wont take me! So I maybe here forever! :)

In that case, if I'm last I'll bring the film and you guys do the
collecting. Oh ya, and I'll bring a couple of new model " Leica R88 ' s. :)

ted