Subject: Re: [Leica] Chrome v. Titanium
From: Krzysztof Szecowka <szecowka@ch.wssk.wroc.pl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 00:41:29 +0100

TEAShea wrote:

> I would appreciate any comments on the differences between the regular
> chrom
> finish on the M6 and the titanium finish.  Thanks.
>
> Tom Shea

The titanium finish is simply titanised chrom version. It is in no way
the pure titanium body (G1/2 has true titanium body). I am not sure if
it is more scratch proof. It simply looks more elegant (as a matter of
taste). There is also leather coating (calf leather) instead of
vulcanite or plastic.

Chris