Subject: [Leica] New Terminology
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:37:59 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Ted Grant wrote about double exposures with a Leica:
<<we shot 40 rolls of film last summer doing just this method and got some
very wierd and wonderful artsy fartsy lookng things.>>

I'm going to add "artsy fartsy" to my new list of descriptive terminology
for photographs.  Maybe I could even use it as a medical description for
something.  I'll have to think about that some more.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA