Subject: [Leica] Re: New Orleans / Alfredo's / Gold Leicas
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:36:35 EST

 In a message dated 98-01-22 20:25:52 EST,  Dr. Flynn wrote:
 >>snip<<
 There is one store which carries some older leica
 items but it is run by one of the weirdest people I have ever met and could
 not recommend anyone visit the establishment.
 The store is called Alfredos cameras.  I have no idea who actually sets
 foot in the store.

 Alfredo, the original owner was a So. American whose 2 loves were Leicas
 and Ferraris. In the years that he owned the shop, before Steve bought it,
 Alfredo gold plated hundreds of Leica cameras for sale at Neiman Marcus
 or privately.  When Steve took over about 8 years ago, he sold most of the
 screw mount cameras parts to me and that is one of the reasons that I
 have been able to supply obsolete parts to the needy all these years.

 Marvin Moss