Subject: [Leica] Durst A600 Enlarger question/Off Topic
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:50:13 -0800

Hello all.  I'm having a very frustrating time with my camera show
purchase.  I bought a Durst A600 enlarger to compliment my Focomat 1c.  I
can not for the life of me get it to make prints smaller than 8x10.  I have
a 50mm Componon Shneider lens on it and it is sooo frustrating.  I was just
wondering if anyone can help me out.  It does not let me focus under the
size 8x10.  Over the size, it's fine.  I can make big prints with it but
nothing under.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe