Subject: [Leica] Anyone Get An R8 Winder Yet?
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 01:03:48 -0500

Richard Clompus wrote:

<<<<This is the month that Leica is to release the new R8 winder.  I've had
an order in with Tamarkin for a long time.>>>>>

Richard,

I think you better hang on for another week, sorry old buddy.  But that
seems to be the latest word I had yesterday.

If I were a betting person I'd say one of the LUGNUTS will have a winder by
the 15th of February! :) No it's not likely going to be me!

However if it is, I'll be sure to give you all a nice commentary,
completely unbiased of how it makes my life much better. :)

And I bet whomever gets theirs first the computer will be smoking from how
fast they pound the keys to get the word out! :)

ted