Subject: Re: [Leica] Angel Network LUGers
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 23 Jan 98 11:54:00 GMT

>>>>>>>>>>Gentlemen,

Have you ever considered that we might be shunted back via reincarnation?
That'd put a damper on all your great plans.
Put that in your M6 or R8 and smoke it.

Does that mean that if we're bad in this life we come back with a plastic
Instamatic in the next, and if we've only had a Leica Mini in this life and
been really good we get a Gold M6 in the next one?

or, maybe WE are reincarnated as a plastic Instamatic in our next lives...
Bizarre!

jem K