Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #112
From: Jim Zietz <jzietz@unix1.sncc.lsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 10:11:58 -0600

<There is an really excellent selection of photo books at "A Gallery for
<Fine Photography" at 322 Royal street ph. 504.568.1313.  Josh Pailet, <the prop., has an excellent
selection of new and older and even rare
<photobooks.  He also has bimonthly exibits that are really worth <seeing.

This really is worth a visit. There are three floors of photographs. Josh was my second big
influence in photography when he taught at the LSU School of Art in 1976 or so. This gallery is his
passion, and he has done a great job with it. I have seen so many photographers' work because of
Josh, everything from Ansel Adams to Lee Friedlander. Friedlander is a friend of Josh, and shoots
with a Leica (on subject). Josh is an excellent photographer himself, but alas, he shoots with a
Nikon.

JZ