Subject: Re: [Leica] Change from R to Nikon?
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 20:52:07 -0500

Hendrik:

You will feel as if you've stepped into a different world. Nikon makes some
fine lenses, but they are quite different in character from Leica glass. If
you want to go AF think about Canon. I did use Nikon, and now use Canon EOS
SLRs. Leica M and Canon EOS images on the light table work well together.
There are some great lenses in the EOS line.

In a way I'm glad there's no Leica AF camera, because it allows me to
justify my Canon SLRs as a practical choice, when in fact they are a
financial one as well.

Tom