Subject: Re: [Leica] V-35 Prices?
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:50:51 +0100

At 00:02 25.01.1998 -0600, Eric Welch wrote:
>If they were better than Nikkor enlarger lenses, they were darn good. (But
>I'll take a 40mm focotar on a V35 any day).

Eric:

Remember the JSK Componon or Componon-S ? And, if we speak of the
80 mm Componons - there was/ is hardly any other enlarger lens, which
could show all the middle tones from an SWC FP4 negative.

Besides, what happened to the old rule, that the focal length of
the enlarger lens should correspond to the "standard" lens in
negative formats ? Cancelled ?

Alf