Subject: Re: [Leica] supposed to be a Leica M group
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:32:58 -0800

Hey, now, all...

Would a Mattel site feature the Barbie doll yet exclude the Ken?

Would a discussion of Mount Rushmore fail to include the word
"president"?

Would a car smoothly drive without tires?

Is any discussion of B. Blinton currently relevant without mentioning
the word "sex"?

I own an M6 and two (35mm and 90mm) lenses. I also possess an R7 and a
new R8, both of which I use with 15 different lenses. Both cameras give
me great joy and both are distinctly different as to shooting
intentions, as Eric Welch and Jim Brick have already mentioned perfectly
herein. Please, enuf yak-yak-yak about "M ONLY"!