Subject: Re: [Leica] supposed to be a Leica M group
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:05:33 -0600

At 11:07 PM 1/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I too enjoy the Leica both R & M, although I take 10 more photos with the R8
>now that I have it.

Might as well shoot the whole roll. :-)

I've stayed out of this discussion because I'm such an unabashed supporter
of the R system, to my detriment I'm sure. I think most people think it's
quite okay to talk about all things Leica --reprovit, V35, IC, projectors,
Snookies or whatever they're called, etc. (If it's anything like nookie,
I'm fer it.)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)