Subject: [Leica] Nome and Leica
From: Jorg Willems <jorg@salesmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:54:34 -0500

Last week friends from Nome, Alaska, called and invited Katariina and me =
to=20
come for the Iditarod home coming.  We are seriously contemplating on =
going=20
if I can get time off.  What a great opportunity for seeing good friends =

and making neat pictures!
Is there anything we could do in preparation to get our cameras "frost=20
proven"?  Katariina has R6 and R7 and I have M3 and M6.  Anything we =
should=20
do with the lenses?  Nome has occasionally temperatures well below 0 F.
I know we had a discussion about this some months ago but I didn't give =
it=20
a lot attention because I thought I wouldn't need it. Also, the volume =
of=20
the e-mails has increased to a point that I just don't have the time to=20
read them or store them all. Sorry!

Best Regards J=F6rg