Subject: [Leica] Leica DOF Guide & R8 Focusing Screens
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:33:32 -0800

Friends:

1.  Has anyone ever seen the "Leica DOF Guide" they talk about in their
lens manuals?  Does anyone have one?  How detailed and helpful is this
publication?

2.  Does anyone have a Ground Glass with Grid focusing screen for the R8?
How much brighter is it over the standard screen?  Does anyone have the
All-Microprism screen?  How is that one?   Which screen have you LUGs
found to be the brightest for the R8?  I have noticed the standard screen
darkens a bit too much for my tastes with a 180 3.4 APO-Telyt....I would
hate to see it with a 5.6 lens!

Francesco
fls@5senses.com

Francesco Sanfilippo,